GAMES BEGIN WEEK OF JULY 9th
Time for some BBALL!Updated Friday March 9, 2018 by SJA Basketball League.
The week beginning Monday, July 9th will mark the 25th season for the SJA Summer Basketball League. In order to make this experience optimal, we ask you to note the following:
1) You should have your game schedule as you login to the website. If not the master schedule is on the main public page of the website under schedule. If for some reason, you don't know your team name please email the league.
2) Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first game as the coaches will be giving out shirts etc.
3) Make sure your paperwork is uploaded. Players will not be allowed to play until all required paperwork is uploaded.
4) Remember knee pads are required for all players except those in the Senior divisions (they are recommended for seniors also, but are not required). We will be selling a limited supply of these at the concession stand.
5) Remember to not park on the "house" side of the Woodward Avenue or you will be towed, but park at the "court" side or at St. Rita's Church parking area (take first right after basketball courts and drive 1 block to church parking lot). Please help us respect the neighbors and their living space.
The SJA Board of Directors